It provides integrated source code security management, such as integrated project and user management, project weakness analysis, configuration management sync, etc., to manage weaknesses in source codes that may occur during the analysis/design, implementation, testing, and operating stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
|Web-based solution||· Easy installation with WEB-based interface.
· Support for the latest UI/UX applications and theming features.
· Support for WEB-based management and inspection tools.
· Easy WEB-based cloud support.
|Powerful analytical engine||· Faster, more accurate new engine.
· Analyze only source code without build process and development environment infrastructure.
· Support various analyses such as Data/Control Flow, Pattern Analysis, Configuration, Semantic, through AST Structure Analysis.
|Various compliance||· Supports compliance with 47 software development security guide items, software development security guide 49 items, NIS web 8 major security vulnerabilities, 8 electronic financial supervisory regulations, OWASP TOP 10, OWASP MOBILE TOP 10, CWE/SANS TOP 25, etc.
|Integrated management and sync||· Support group project and integrated user management.
· Provides various information, including security alert level and detection/cause, via integrated dashboards.
· Support for security weakness status management function.
|CPU||· Intel XEON 3.0Ghz Quad Core or higher|
|MEMORY||· Recommended: 16GB or higher|
|HDD||· Minimum: 100GB or higher
· Recommended: 500GB or higher
(Vary by the volume of analyzing source codes)
|NIC||· 10/100/1000MB Ethernet Port 1 ea.|
|ETC||· SSD recommended for large capacity analysis|
|OS||· RedHat 7.x or 8.x 64bit
· CentOS 7.x or 8.x 64bit
|WAS||· Spring Boot 2.1.8|
|DBMS||· PostgreSQL V12.2|
|· Java Cryptography Extension (JCE)|
Sang-Jae Park, Assistant manager / 02-2107-6974 / email@example.com
Geon-Ung Kim, Team Manager firstname.lastname@example.org